Saturday, July 16, 2011

Scalp Care at David's For Rever

I have been suffering from massive hair fall these past few months.
Everyone was blaming my previous pregnancy for this.
It has been very alarming whenever you see hair all of over the bedroom and bathroom floor.
There are just so many of them.
I've been blaming my long hair for that, thinking that probably, my scalp couldn't hold that much weight.
And so yesterday, I was about to get a haircut.


I took a picture of my hair thinking that it will be months again until I get hair this long.
(My hair grows in a snail's pace)


But then the attendant suggested that I get scalp care instead that will address the massive hair fall.
I didn't get any haircut at all.
They applied Kerastase on my scalp using this machine.



They used hydrostatic pressure to spray gun some medication on my scalp.
I have to do this once a month until the problem resolves.


I was very hopeful that the problem will eventually resolve soon.
I don't want to go to Svenson to get treated. 
It will be much more expensive.
And I don't think it includes scalp, neck and back massage
as the attendant, Janeth, provided.


No comments:

Post a Comment