Thursday, July 21, 2011

Inner Beauty at Wellness Center Medical City

No, I'm not referring to the character of the person.  Instead, I'm addressing my visceral organs LOL!

I took the Lady Care Package from the Wellness Center of The Medical City.  This is the first of the regular annual check-ups my family is going to have.  I was first in line among my siblings because they were still too busy to take this kind of almost a whole day work-up.

I did some blood chem, X-ray and ultrasound of the abdomen and breast, mammogram (ouchie!), treadmill stress test (which was really hard for someone like me who don't use the treadmill at home), 2D Echo, eye consult, pap smear and ultrasound of the uterus and ovaries, dermatologist consultation and lastly a visit to their spa where I got a good back massage.

You get to pay less if you avail the package.  And you get to have really good service from the staff.



The waiting area of the patient.



Since you have to fast the night before of your appointment, 
they don't forget to serve breakfast in their veranda.


The View: Ortigas Skyline (well, you can't really see all of them.)




You get to choose your breakfast.
I chose the roast beef sandwich.


So far, the initial results were all good. 
But I'm still waiting for the final results.


Done for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment