Friday, December 25, 2015

Make Up For Ever's Step 1



Currently, there are two primers in my make up kit.  One of them is this - Make Up For Ever's Step 1 Skin Equalizer.  I've got dry skin and several scar craters (reality) so my sister is constantly reminding me to use a primer first.  

We passed by Fashion Hall's Make Up For Ever stall and the seemingly credible (and adorable) tattooed salesperson (he's gay, of course) wanted me to have this.  

I've used it several times already.  I'd say it's really breathable and non-greasy which is good because we have to put more gook on our face over this.  The salesperson said that it will protect our face from any comedogenic make up product I would use in the future (just in case, I don't buy any other Make Up For Ever goods).

I've learned that it is the best trouble shooting tool for an imperfect skin.
I don't put make up (even the loose powder of Johnsons) anymore without this.


Advertisement:
Work Hard. Play Harder
Tennis Lessons 
12 sessions per head for P7800.00
Beginner, Intermediate and Advance Players
Hitting Partner, Training or Recreation Purposes.
Price Applicable to Meralco Tennis Courts Ortigas Ave Pasig City
Discounts applicable to more than one student playing in the same hour
0922 874 2959 for further inquiries.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment