Monday, December 21, 2015

(Unbranded) Make-Up Brushes from Lazada


  
That anticipated sale Lazada had promised for weeks had finally came.  I was at work on those days but it didn't stop me from going online, so is the rest of every one in the office.  The first ever item I bought during that sale is a set of twenty- four make up brushes.  





My sister was not so happy to find out that I bought this set.  You see, she has started selling make-up brushes which she claims were much better than these and a bit cheaper than the ones I got even on sale.  
She has started making reviews of her own about beauty tools particularly make-up after months of getting addicted to them while she was pregnant.  I went through the same phase but it didn't last long. In her case, I guess it's going to be permanent.  She revived my interest in make-up when she gushes over her new finds every single time.  
There were so many good reviews about this product in that online store but of course, I was still risking good money on it. I opened and tried the package for the first time today.  It's been with me for days now but I couldn't find the chance to use them.  Today however, there was a pictorial for senior residents graduating this year.  And so, I found my chance.  

There were some shedding in the eye brushes.  The powder, blush and fan brushes on the other hand, were actually good.  They were softer than the ones I bought years ago in Watsons but less softer than the ones my sister was selling. She made me kind of regret buying online instead of buying her products.  In my defense, I really thought hers were more expensive because it really was softer and finer than what I've seen around and the casing was sturdier.  I should have asked first before spending more on these.   (I'll blog about her brushes when I get to take pictures of them during the holidays.)   





http://www.lazada.com.ph/professional-cosmetics-make-up-brushes-24-piece-set-472744.html












Advertisement from Yours Truly:

Work Hard. Play Harder.
Tennis Lessons
12 sessions per head for P7800.00
Beginner, Intermediate and Advance Players.
Hitting Partners, Training or Recreation Purposes.
Price applicable to Meralco Tennis Courts, Ortigas Ave Pasig City.
Discounts applicable to more than one student playing in the same hour.
0922 874 2959 for further inquiries.

No comments:

Post a Comment