Friday, December 25, 2015

Shiseido Foundation Brush







I'm  using two types of foundation - the liquid and the powder type of foundation. My mother was buying refill for her make up bag from her favorite brand of Shiseido. At that time, I was having trouble applying the Shu Eumura face Architect liquid foundation that I have at home. The saleslady gave me this to try out. She showed me how to use it but it took me time to learn how myself. It saves make-up since it spreads them out evenly so you just use a little bit of them. So far, this is the best foundation brush there is for me.







Advertisement:

Work Hard, Play Harder.
Tennis Lessons.
12 sessions per head for P7800.00
Ball Boy and Court Rental INCLUDED.
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced Levels
Hitting Partner, Training, Recreation Purposes
Price Applicable to Meralco Tennis Courts, Ortigas Ave Pasig City Only
Discounts applicable to more than one student playing in the same hour.
0922 874 2959 for further inquiries.

No comments:

Post a Comment