Friday, February 19, 2016

Maybelline Primer: Baby Skin Pore Eraser

 


I bought a couple of these after my first tube.  It's less expensive than my other primer (Make-Up For Ever) but it's good enough.  I am likely to run out of primer because its a staple whenever I have to go out of the house.  Even if it's just loose baby powder, I have to wear a primer first (as per my sister's, the make-up addict, advice).

Pros: Easy to spread on the face.

Cons: It's a bit greasy.  It doesn't dry up quickly but when it does, it gives the smooth effect that you're vying for once you put on your liquid or powder foundation.

Bottomline:  Great gift item if you ask me.  I recommend it for everyone who is still looking for a primer to settle into.  This could be the best one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment