Sunday, February 21, 2016

NYX Cream Blush



It was church day and the plan was to be subtle.  I had put on the cheek colours and skipped the lipstick today because I have to be real quick or else, family is going to complain why I'm taking so long.

For the first time, I tried using a cream blush.  I chose NYX Cream Blush "Tickled" (CB13).  After applying my routine primer and liquid foundation all over my face, I put on this cream blush using this foundation blush.   (I used my Shiseido Perfect Foundation Brush for my foundation)  I have been given a stippling brush along with the cream blush but I have yet to learn how to use it.  This one was perfectly fine.

The colour suits my skin tone.  Thank goodness or else I will just have to give it away.  I'm finding my love for the NYX series.  So far, they're all good for everyday use.  And it seems like you don't have to spend a lot of time perfecting it.

Photo taken with fluorescent lighting.  The cheek colour is readily seen with natural sunlight but you don't really need to go directly under the sun to appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment