Friday, February 19, 2016

Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain Rendezvous

 

I'm not a fan of lipsticks.  There's a feeling of too much make-up when I'm wearing one.

But, I'm not complaining when I'm wearing Revlon's Balm Stain.  It's so light on the lips without the thick-paste feeling.

Because of it's blunt point, it is most probable that you won't extend beyond your target.

I got the 040 Rendezvous Orange tint.  For my skin, tone, it looks better than the pink shade.

I highly recommend it for everyday use.  I highly recommend it for people who are just beginning to wear make-up.  And I highly recommend it for people who had to make a quick touch up.  Why? Because when I have to look better (yes, better than good), I just need to pop up the cover and quickly smear it on my lips - one round is all I need.

It is probably one of the best "drugstore" finds I have that I'm planning to keep in my purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment